The IHU operates on a rolling admissions basis. This means that candidates apply for and are admitted to our programmes all year round. We suggest, however, that you apply as early as possible to ensure a quick response and place availability. Please ensure that you complete the application form fully, as described below, and submit all your supporting documents for us to make an informed decision.
To apply for a master’s programme at the IHU, you will need to provide the following documents:
- a completed application form, including personal statement (500 words).
- All candidates should have a good university degree in a relevant subject from a recognised University. In evidence of this, candidates should provide the following:
- For graduates of Greek Universities, a clearly legible photocopy or scanned copy of your degree certificate and transcripts, detailing the courses studied and grades attained (under Law 4250/14 certificates and documents of all Greek public entities submitted to other Greek public entities are not required to be originals or certified copies).
- For graduates of non-Greek institutions, copies of your degree certificate and transcripts are required, detailing the courses studied and grades attained. A degree recognition is required from the “Hellenic National Recognition and Information Center” (D.O.A.T.A.P. in Greek). See details here.
- proof of competence in English
- For graduates from non-English-speaking universities, a good IELTS (academic 6.5 and above), TOEFL (IBT, 90 and above) or TOEIC (850 and above) score, or a recognised by the Greek State certificate of proficiency in English.
- two recent passport-size photographs
- a copy of your CV
Sending your Application
For your application to be considered the above documents need to reach us in hard copy form via post at the following address:
International Hellenic University
School of Humanities, Social Science and Economics Admissions Office
14th km Thessaloniki-Moudania
In addition to submission via post, applicants are encouraged to also submit their application materials in electronic form (via e-mail to email@example.com). This is not required and does not constitute an alternative to submitting your documents in hard copy form. It can, however, help speed up the consideration process once your hard copy documents have reached us.
For more information on the application process, please contact us on +30 2310 807526/529 or firstname.lastname@example.org