The IHU operates on a rolling admissions basis. This means that candidates apply for and are admitted to our programmes all year round. We suggest, however, that you apply as early as possible to ensure a quick response and place availability. Please ensure that you complete the application form fully, as described below, and submit all your supporting documents for us to make an informed decision.
To apply for a master’s programme at the IHU, you will need to provide the following documents:
- a completed application form (a passport size photograph in digital form must also be attached in the application), including personal statement (500 words).
- All candidates should have a good university degree in a relevant subject from a recognised University. In evidence of this, candidates should provide the following:
- For graduates of Greek Universities, a clearly legible photocopy or scanned copy of your degree certificate and transcripts, detailing the courses studied and grades attained (under Law 4250/14 certificates and documents of all Greek public entities submitted to other Greek public entities are not required to be originals or certified copies).
- For graduates of non-Greek institutions, copies of your degree certificate and transcripts are required, detailing the courses studied and grades attained. A degree recognition is required from the “Hellenic National Recognition and Information Center” (D.O.A.T.A.P. in Greek). See details here.
- proof of competence in English
- For graduates from non-English-speaking universities, a good IELTS (academic 6.5 and above), TOEFL (IBT, 95 and above) or TOEIC (745 and above) score, or a recognised by the Greek State certificate of proficiency in English of C1 level.
- a copy of your CV
Sending your Application
For your application to be considered the above documents need to reach us in electronic form (via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org).
For more information on the application process, please contact us at email@example.com .