In the context of the IHU’s internationalization, we are delighted to announce that the International Hellenic University has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with the Amity University of India. The MOU was facilitated by Study in Greece.
The MOU focuses on academic and educational cooperation in the following areas:
- promoting the exchange of students (at all levels)
- credit transfer facilitation
- faculty mobility
- application of e-learning and distance learning technologies
- collaborative research and projects
- short duration student mobility
- lectures, symposia and joint events
- summer programs
- and more
The MoU was signed by the Rector of the IHU, Prof. Stamatis Aggelopoulos and the Group Vice Chancellor of the Amity University, Prof. (Dr.) Gurinder Singh.
We would like to thank Amity University and Study in Greece for the honor, trust and cooperation!