|Instructor(s):||Dr. Stavros G. Stavrinides|
|Credit Allocation:||6 Credits|
|Course Assessment:||Final deliverable|
The Consulting Project will require students to apply knowledge gained in classroom into practice. Students will tackle real-life problems and challenges facing companies or organisations in order to provide actual business solutions. Following a procedure of specifications/requirements, design and implementation, students will prepare and present their concrete and practical solutions in a final deliverable report.
On completing the course, students will be able to:
- Understand real-world problem faced by companies/firms and propose functional solutions.
- Develop critical thinking and ability to integrate data and information towards the optimal solution.
- Understand the structure, operational mode and challenges of real-world companies.
- Understanding and recording a company’s needs and challenges.
- Project requirements.
- Data analysis, implementation and company feedback.
- Producing a deliverable.