Internet of Things
|Instructor(s):||Prof. Periklis Chatzimisios and Dr. Stavros G. Stavrinides|
|Hours and Credit Allocation||: 30 Hours, 6 Credits|
|Course Assessment||: Exam & Coursework|
On completing the course, students will be able to:
- Develop knowledge of embedded system & sensor networks.
- Acquire a solid overview of the forthcoming technologies in the Internet of Things.
- Understand the challenged faced by IoT devices in various application domains.
- Familiarize with different technologies and standards.
- Embedded systems and real-time operating systems.
- Programming languages for embedded systems.
- Sensor networking and technologies.
- Mobile sensing systems.
- Smart grid & Intelligent Transportation Systems.
- IoT from research and innovation to market development, Overmesant, P.Friess (ed.) Riverpress Publishers.
- The Internet of Things. Enabling Technologies, Platforms, and Use Cases, Pethuru Raj and Anupama C. Raman, CRC Press.