The Erasmus+ project entitled “Mastering 9 Conversations: Facilitating Refugee Entrepreneurship – Supporting refugees and migrants to start their own business” was completed with great success.
The project was financed by action KA204 – Strategic Partnerships for adult Education (KA2 – Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices.
In the context of the project, 2 blended learning training courses were developed: The first one for the training of refugees migrants in the domain of entrepreneurship. The second is addressed to refugee and migrants support organisations that wish to coordinate training programs in migrants entrepreneurship.
The courses are accessible on the website: https://m9c.idi.ntnu.no
Project partners involved:
- The Research Institute “Stiftelsen TISIP”, Trondheim, Norway (Coordinator)
- The “Norwegian University of Science and Technology” Trondheim, Norway
- The International Hellenic University, Thessaloniki
- The “Universita degli Studi di Roma”, Rome, Italy
- The “Associazione CReA onlus”, Rome Italy
- The Organization “Socialiniu projektu institutas”, Kaunas, Lithuania