To apply for a master’s programme at the IHU UCIPS, you will need to provide the following documents:
- a completed application form, including personal statement (500 words). Click here to select the application form for the programme you wish to apply to.
- All candidates should have a good university degree in a relevant subject from a recognised University. In evidence of this, candidates should provide the following:
- For graduates of Greek Universities, a clearly legible photocopy or scanned copy of your degree certificate and transcripts, detailing the courses studied and grades attained (under Law 4250/14 certificates and documents of all Greek public entities submitted to other Greek public entities are not required to be originals or certified copies).
- For graduates of non-Greek institutions, certified copies of your degree certificate and transcripts are required, detailing the courses studied and grades attained.
- two academic references
- proof of competence in English
- two recent passport-size photographs
- a copy of your CV